2007年5月29日 星期二

Soundless Call

When you don't know who you are, what you want, where you are going to, what does "life" mean to you?
當你不知道自己是誰,想要些什麼,要去哪裡,生命對你還有什麼意義?
 
So, day after day, life is wasted and not enjoyed.
所以,日復一日,生命就被浪費、也無法享受生命
 
I asked the questions everyday and yet answer is not yet come.
我每天問著這些問題,答案卻未曾顯現

I think I’m going nuts, not knowing what I am living for.
我想我就快瘋了,不知為何活著?
 
I don’t like myself at all.  I’ve always wanted to be someone else.
我一點也不喜歡自己。我一直夢想當「別人」
 
I think I’m going nuts.  My mind wouldn’t rest.  
我想我就快瘋了…我的心不願停歇。
 
“This is your problem” he said.  I know.
「這是妳自己的問題」他說。我懂。
 
Running the circles, chasing tails, I am completely stuck.
繞著圈跑,追逐自己的尾巴,我完完全全的困住了。
 
Tears fallen from my eyes, but they won’t take away my sorrows nor ease the weight on my mind.
滴落的眼淚,不肯帶去我的悲傷,也不願減輕心上的重量。
 
I am all by myself, in the dark.
我獨自,在黑暗中
 
Help
救命 

沒有留言:

張貼留言